Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Wow...three months. I can't believe it's been that long.

Anyway, we moved into the house, and the next day....Hurricane Dolly hits. Thanks to our not being part of the HUGE power company, we had ours on the next day. But, of course, I wake up, and my wife informs me that my in-laws haved moved in.

That was July, this is September.

They are still here.

They are in the back bedroom, which we have subsequently dubbed "Sunny Acres Nursing Home", or, more succinctly, "the Home". I know they're trying to get out of here. Just wish someone could do that "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" thing and do it in a week.

The twins are growing. Getting bigger. They started kindergarten and love it...the freaks. They take after their mom in that way.

Also, it was my birthday a few days ago (August 31st). I officially went from "mid-thirties" (37) to "late thirties" (38).

No comments: