Saturday, February 02, 2008

New start

New year...new job. My old one sucked so bad I can't even describe everything that happened. Suffice to say, I'm done with it and have a new job in a reputable place that won't pay me with paychecks that will bounce, we'll have equipment that works, and I will have insurance and benefits. Plus, I get to wear scrubs....some of the most comfortable clothes ever invented.

Also, we're planning on moving out of here by June or July at the latest. We have a builder, we've been pre-qualified for a loan, and now we just have to find a lot to build on. Things are looking up.

Oh, yeah, I got my paycheck cashed, finally...had to threaten to take action against them to get it done, though. Scumbags.

God is good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good! Now all your posts can be about how great your new job is and how many things you TRIED to build in your new place.