Saturday, May 12, 2007

Stuff

Well, it's Saturday, and I don't have to work...at least at my place of employment.

I'm doing the whole hosuework thing because of the whole Mother's Day thing tomorrow. If I can, I'll post something for all the Moms out there.

Game 3 tonight between the Spurs and Suns. San Antonio had better show up, instead of the Memphis Grizzlies, who inahbited their bodies in game 2. We'll see what happens.

The boys watched SpiderMan last night, and they've got their web-slinging form down pat.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jason
You haven't been webbed by the twin spiderpeople? hehehehe!!!

Well i am glad you are still in the work force and working on the house thing...

Yeah Yeah..keep up with the Spurs..oops!! or who was it you are rooting for? *giggles*

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you are still blogging! It's been awhile since I've checked it. Good to hear about your job too!! My kids loved Spiderman and are now talking about Pirates of the Caribbean 3!