Monday, May 07, 2007

Long time no see

Well, sports fans, sorry it's been a while, but I have been working 12 hour days and being extremely tired. Some things happened at work and suffice to say I am earning my keep now. So, let's see what's been going on.

Dallas and Houston lost in the 1st round of the playoffs, so da Spurs are the only Texas team still alive. We'll see how they do this next round. Hopefully, they won't pull a Dallas and (chortle) lose. But, they're playing Phoenix, and they're better than Golden State. But, apparently, so were the (chuckle) Mavericks. Until Game seven of the first round. I finished celebrating yesterday.

The Texas Rangers suck (yet again). Let's not go there.

Connor learned a new joke, and we have heard it about a million times now... (stop me if you've heard it): Why is six afraid of seven? Because seven eight (ate) nine!!

I'm also trying to lose weght. Key word: TRYING. I have the willpower....I just like tasty food. Anyone who has it, give me some good recipes that make all low-fat food taste like chocolate cake.

Oh, yeah, best thing...I finally have A/C in my truck after 3 years!! YAY!!

More things to come, and I'll post more.

No comments: