Wednesday, December 20, 2006

'Tis the season

Yesterday, the twins officially turned four. I sang "Happy Birthday" to them and they looked at me like I had three heads. I know they were thinking, "We already had our party, so we're four. You're a little late, old man."

Just a couple of quick exchanges that happened since last post:

Me (to The Boss): Well, I am cleaning upstairs. I'm about halfway done. I'm just taking a break.

Connor (after crawling in my lap): That room's not going to clean itself!!

Me and The Boss: (Laughing hysterically)

Another one:

Me: Yeah, our decorations we got at KMart look like redneck decorations!

The Boss: I don't care...they're festive, dammit!!

Logan (with stern look to The Boss): Do you kiss your mother with that mouth!?

Me and The Boss: (Laughing hysterically)

4 days until Christmas.

No comments: