Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Oh, yeah

One more thing....I just have to get this off of my chest, then I'll leave it alone.

This morning, I took the twins to day care, as usual, and was looking forward to a nice ride home listening to my favorite radio host, Glenn Beck.

Well, I get in the truck, turn on the radio, and set the station to the talk station. Instead of hearing the wit and wisdom...(okay, the wit, at least) of Mr. Beck, I hear Tejano music!!

Now, it wouldn't be so bad, but we have more or less 20 stations here in this area of Texas. about 12 of them are Tejano stations. One rock, one English Christian, on Spanish Christian, one sports, one news/talk, NPR, THREE hip/hop, rap crap, pop music. They all sound the same. Honestly. Radio is getting as bad as TV.

I may need to get my XM radio out of my truck and put it in the family car.

No comments: