Saturday, July 22, 2006

Dogs and Boys

I watched "Must Love Dogs" last night, because my wife and a friend rented it. For a trite, banal, predictable, formulaic chick flick, it had a good one-liner or two. I did get my testosterone replenished by watching SportsCenter.

My boys put a washcloth in the toilet this morning after trying to clean up a pee-pee accident. I was "otherwise occupied" at the time. Anyway, I found it and asked them who did it. After poitning fingers, I tried to explain to two 3 year olds about lying. It sunk in, becuase Logan admitted he put the bathtub stopper in the toilet, which was hidden under the washcloth. After a while, Connor broke down and told me he put the washcloth in the toilet. Methinks they're learning. We'll just see what happens next time something like that happens.

No comments: