Friday, July 07, 2006

Batman Begins

Okay, so I'm a little late for the dance, but I just saw "Batman Begins". As a superhero fan (I WAS Superman when I was 3), this was a true to the story version of the Dark Knight. The movie was fantastic, and brings in Ras Al Gul (sp) and the Scarecrow. The one beef with me is that they could have developed Scarecrow just a wee bit more, but all in all it was a great movie. For those of you who have no back story on The Bat, check out the film.

Christian Bale was great as Batman, but when he put on his cowl and altered his voice, I thought he sounded like the WWE's Triple H. Anyway, all in all a spectacular flick. And, it's wide open for a sequel, based on the ending. It's one to buy.

Now, I still need to see Superman Returns.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Late? You are so far behind...lol. It was a good movie, I thought it started out slow at first and wasn't liking it as a Batman film, but by the ending I thought it was great and tied up all the loose ends. I would love to see a sequel to it.