Thursday, January 15, 2009

Stuff

I got my grandfather's golf clubs for Christmas re-gripped and cleaned up. They're beautiful...and, of course, either the weather's been too bad to play, or I've been so busy I can't breathe. So, I have to wait.

Glenn Beck's coming "home" to Fox News. Can't wait to see it. I'm going to have my DVR ready.

The boys are doing good. Growing like weeds. Tried to keep them to stay 5, but they were insistent on turning six.

My wife was happy about me not watching football now. But, I reminded her, basketball and hockey are on now. She's not happy about my not watching football any more.

I might be changing job duties at work. I'm not holding my breath about it, but I am praying hard about it.

I also have a thing or two in the works that I'm thinking about. I need to flesh them out thoroughly before I proceed. I'll keep people informed.

No comments: