Monday, September 25, 2006

Money, money, money

I have to make it. So, I am working at Lowe's to make some. I am starting as assistant manager with KB Toys probably next week, but we'll see. I was assured I am in, it's just a logistical matter. My feet hurt, but I like it. I get to talk to people. Money, though, is dirty. I feel it on my hands after I have handled it, and it's just nasty. After one hour of handling it, I feel like I did those 2 or 3 days after I planted all our plants and flowers at our house in San Antonio. Oh, I got my final rejection letter from the syndicators. Yay!! Now, I just need to write another column. When I have time.

1 comment:

Jason! said...

Hey, I'm not in school...and I HATE spam. So, I'll leave this up for a while but I will this to blogspot. By the way, I don't want a $40 T-shirt that says "Abercrombie and Fitch"...I want a $20 t-shirt that says "Abreadcrumb and Fish".